There are many ways to become active and volunteer within VADNP!
1. Committee Chairs for Professional Focus Groups
2. Advanced Practice
3. Executive and Leadership
2. Conference Planning (speakers, location, CE application, food, etc)
3. Vendor Liaison (this can be time intensive-2 people would be ideal)
4. Liaison to the DNP schools:
1. Promote our program
2. Research and Quality Improvement Opportunities (use membership for questionnaires, etc)
3. Residency hours for students
5. STUDENTS: Do you need to fine tune skills in leadership, budget and finance, communication? All the officers are willing to mentor you through aspects of our roles.
Please email Rebecca Bates with your preferences.